Where to start? If you’re like me then choosing ‘a flower’ or ‘a colour’ is extremely hard - I love so many.
What I am discovering however, is that I love hand-tied bouquets with the kind of look that says ‘I went for a beautiful walk in the garden/rainforest/park and these are what I came back with’. Idealistic? Perhaps, but for me flowers should move, they should be gathered into a loving bunch and look effortlessly DIY’d.
Lets just hope that I can pull this look off by August!
Photo Credit: Style Me Pretty
Recent commentsBlog comments powered by Disqus
- dailyweddinginspiration likes this
- purple-lavender likes this
- jaygays likes this
- beccaphu reblogged this from timeformetodrinkchampagne
- youarethestart reblogged this from timeformetodrinkchampagne and added:
- redfox2884 likes this
- vaurienscapegrace likes this
- stereobonus reblogged this from timeformetodrinkchampagne
- katiestewartart reblogged this from timeformetodrinkchampagne
- messarounddd likes this
- emsabo likes this
- la-belle-mar likes this
- ann-tran likes this
- weddlove likes this
- timeformetodrinkchampagne posted this