Vintage tea cups, finger sandwiches, jam scones and of course Champagne make the perfect Afternoon Tea.
You can adapt this theme by using teapots and tea cups as vases, add a final course of coffee or tea with a scone or my absolute favourite idea is to serve your champagne out of vintage teapots into your guest’s very own vintage tea cups (credit for this idea has to go to my future mother-in-law)
So very British and so very scrummy.
Photo Credit: WeddingHigh.blogspot, UKAWP, You and Your wedding, Vintage Touch & MulberryInspirations.blogspot.
Recent commentsBlog comments powered by Disqus
- kels6-1-9-beautifullife likes this
- the-life-of-a-romantic reblogged this from newday-newadventure
- hooshangh likes this
- newday-newadventure reblogged this from the-life-of-a-romantic and added:
- jessicalynnetc reblogged this from timeformetodrinkchampagne
- amiablee-amyable reblogged this from psych0pass
- psych0pass reblogged this from timeformetodrinkchampagne
- katybakescakes reblogged this from timeformetodrinkchampagne
- fandomwarrior reblogged this from timeformetodrinkchampagne
- thedayuloveme likes this
- timeformetodrinkchampagne posted this