This stylized shoot was submitted by Christy Whitehead Photography and is a brilliant example of creating a vintage look on a budget.
‘This was a stylized shoot that we did at an old sawmill. We had tails for the groom and a lacy dress for the bride. Handmade cameos are featured on the cake. We even had an actual family marriage certificate displayed in a frame on the sign in table. We loved the idea of mismatched place settings and the feel of you pulled this stuff out of your grandmother’s trunk. Very much a possible do it yourself project on a budget.’
I love this shoot because it embraces the mix-match look that I am hoping to pull off!
Using old china sets, photographs and lace and pearl goodies, this look can be created from rummaging in your grandma’s attic and some dedicated car boot sale attending. This is definitely a budget friendly theme.
So enjoy these images and be inspired for your own vintage affair.
Photographer: Christy Whitehead Photography via Two Bright Lights / Hair Stylist: Kasey Sisung Blake / Event Planner: Southern Charm Wedding and Events / Floral Designer: Blossoms & Accents, Inc. / Stationery: Ten23 Designs / Cake Designer: Metro Custom Cakes, Inc. / Makeup Artist: Lindsey Wirht Makeup Artist
Recent commentsBlog comments powered by Disqus
- annacarmina likes this
- momomtz likes this
- felicia-ong-92 reblogged this from timeformetodrinkchampagne
- all4love2 reblogged this from timeformetodrinkchampagne
- youremystarshine reblogged this from timeformetodrinkchampagne
- heartandhome reblogged this from timeformetodrinkchampagne
- prayoftenlovealways likes this
- yeolday reblogged this from timeformetodrinkchampagne
- prismakinanti likes this
- my1950swedding reblogged this from timeformetodrinkchampagne and added:
- itheewed likes this
- malzor likes this
- timeformetodrinkchampagne posted this