Although a reminder of school days, using chalkboards is a great way of getting a little DIY touch into your day. You can use chalkboard paint to transform a mirror/photo frame/log/window etc into writing heaven.
Photo Credit (left to right):
- Nadine Photography via Style Me Pretty
- Jenny Jimenez Photography via Style Me Pretty
- Lauren Wakefield Photography via Style Me Pretty
- Anna Pohl Photography via Style Me Pretty
- Jennifer Skog Photography via Style Me Pretty
- Jose Villa Photography via Style Me Pretty
- Jen Fariello Photography via Style Me Pretty
- The Nichols Photography via Style Me Pretty
If you need to direct people to your wedding venue then the right sign can make a great impact.
Take, for example, a wedding that I was very lucky enough to go to recently - they had a life-size cardboard cut out of themselves which no one missed and had everyone grinning all the way down to the beach (told you I was lucky to have gone to this wedding)
There are many ways to DIY your sign…locating some driftwood and asking a neat hand-writer to write the sign of your dreams.
I love the idea of stamping directions onto the pages of books as above.
As ever, notonthehighstreet offers many signs that you can buy.
I think these authentic road signs are brilliant.
And for anyone looking for a cardboard cut out for their wedding day or party then look no further….
Photo Credit: Style Me Pretty, Not On The Highstreet, England Signs & Cardboard Cut Out