With winter drawing in and a friend’s December wedding approaching, I’ve been thinking a lot about Christmas Weddings and the cosiness that surrounds them.
This range from DotComGiftShop is filled with the perfect Christmas gifts and/or wedding décor.
Needless to say that you won’t find anything worse than the paper shredder that my mum gave my dad a few years ago as his main gift; she thought that he would enjoy a ‘new toy’. Hmmm, we were all less than convinced but it did align with the pritt-sticks that myself and my sisters had received in our stockings at the start of the day. Needless to say it was somewhat of a stationery themed Christmas (I think W H Smith had some offers on that year).
We all mocked her at the time but they have all come in useful since…
Here are some of my favourite pieces that would help transform your winter wedding/party/Christmas day:
I know that technically we are in the wrong time of year to be yearning after a snowy wedding but there will always be brides who will spend their whole summer planning a frosty wedding day. So, just for them, I have put together some of my favourite winter inspired weddings from Style Me Pretty.
Grab some mulled wine, turn the heating off and cosy down under a rug and just pretend that its cold outside.
Photo Credit (Left to Right):
- Sloan Photography via Style Me Pretty
- Beauty Photography via Style Me Pretty
- Blynda de Costa Photography via Style Me Pretty
- Dragonflight Photography via Style Me Pretty
- Heather Nann Photography via Style Me Pretty
- Orange Girls Photographs via Style Me Pretty
- Hillary Mayberry Photography via Style Me Pretty
- Millie Holloman Photography via Style Me Pretty
- Pictilio Photography via Style Me Pretty
- Erin Hearts Court via Style Me Pretty