I love candlelight (mainly for the flattering effect on ones face) and so I got rather carried away on my quest to find some candle inspiration so there are 2 mood-boards on candles. A brighter person would be able to stitch these together but alas I am not that computer literate.
Whether you float them, stick them in a bottle, cut off the bottom of a bottle and have them inside (love this), hang them or jar them candlelight has the ability to completely transform a room (and more importantly ensure that you look romantically beautiful in all your pictures).
- Style Me Pretty
- Jess + Nate Studios
- Heather Kincaid
- Henry SHoots
- Rebecca Hansen
- Sarah Kate
- Jen and Dave Stark
- Aaron Deselie
- We Heart Photography
- Smitten Photography
- Alexandra Daley-Clark
- Kurt Boomer
- Jen Fariello
- Lisa Devlin Photography
- Brooke Courtney Photography
- KT Merry Photography
- Tealily Photography
- Docuvitae Photography
- Ruffles and Twine
The lovely people at Le Trousseau are giving Time to Drink Champagne readers a special offer of 10% off everything for the month of November.
So if you’re planning a wedding, want to treat yourself to some home décor or indeed if you fancy getting organised on your Christmas shopping take a peek at all the lovely things they have to offer on their website. Trust me, there are lots of them.
Simply use offer code Champers10 at the checkout to receive your 10% discount. Spread the word, go forth and shop!
After speaking to a friend about her upcoming nuptials in December, I got all excited about thinking of table plan ideas; an area where I believe the Americans are thrashing us with creativity and unique ideas.
Style Me Pretty, one of the largest American wedding blogs, is the source of all of these images and ideas.
Photo Credit (left to right):
- Our Labour of Love via Style Me Pretty
- Summer Street Photography via Style Me Pretty
- Ben Q Photography via Style Me Pretty
- Nathan Abplanalp via Style Me Pretty
- Liz Lovi Photography via Style Me Pretty
- Bethany Belle Photography via Style Me Pretty
- Stephanie Williams via Style Me Pretty
- Kristen Marie Photography via Style Me Pretty
- AE Pictures via Style Me Pretty
- Frost Photography via Style Me Pretty
Le Trousseau wonders
I have recently been eyeing up some of the delights on this wonderful website Le Trousseau; stocked with heavenly extras for your wedding day, it is a must look for any bride to be. I’ve picked out some of my favourites but there are many more to lust over.
I want this table!
Photo Credit: Jilian Mitchell Photography via Style Me Pretty
Using birdcages is definitely not a new idea but it is one with lots of potential.
They can be strung up and hanging, used to collect cards, filled with flowers, candle holders, used to hold table numbers/names or a new one that I have found is to be placed over the wedding cake.
Whichever way you choose to use them, they are a great way to add some serious eye-catching décor to your day.
Photo Credit (Left to Right)
- Welsch Photography via Style Me Pretty
- Kim Skinner Photography via Style Me Pretty
- Hazel Buckley Photography via Style Me Pretty
- Distinct Occasions via Style Me Pretty
- Milk Photography via Style Me Pretty
- Amelia Lyon Photography via Style Me Pretty
- The Nichols via Style Me Pretty
- Rebecca Wood Photography via Style Me Pretty
- Emily Harris Photography via Style Me Pretty
You can make a serious feature from hanging vases or tins or bottles or even light-bulbs.
These images show just how easy it is to create this unique and eye-catching look. This is definitely one for the DIY lovers. Enjoy.
Photo Credit (left to right)
- Jonathan Ong via Eat Drink Chic
- Jonathan Ong via Eat Drink Chic
- Parsonage Events via Wedding.Bells.ca
- Jenny Ebart via Ruffled.com
How about this as inspiration for a ceiling on your Wedding day?
Photo Credit: Dan Thawley via http://www.ablogcuratedby.com/juntakahashiundercover/inside-undercovers-tokyo-boutique/
Photo Credit: Annie Edmonds via Green Wedding Shoes