Your stationery is the first thing that your guests will see of the wedding day, so it has to be right. This is where Com Bossa come in handy and they are running a competition with a prize of £500 of stationery…this is not one to miss out on.
To tell you more about Com Bossa I will hand you over to Richard:
In Rio if you do something really well, in your own unique style you are said to do it ‘com bossa’. We believe everything about your wedding should be special and have a little bit of your style and personality in it. That’s why our wedding invitations and wedding stationery collections are designed to let you make them your own. We can tweak the design, change the fonts and wording and offer different papers and special finishes. When it comes to colour you really can have anything you wish with My Colour from Com Bossa.
We also offer a fully bespoke design service. Providing clients with a full design consultation and creating unique wedding stationery they will always treasure.
We are currently running a competition with a prize of £500 of Luxury Bespoke Wedding Stationery. To enter all you need to do is like our Facebook page.
Details of the Collections:
The Polka Heart Collection
· 50’s chic vintage style printed on 350gsm lightly textured card.
· Prices from £1.50
· The full collection can be produced in any colour you desire with our colour matching service ‘My Colour from Com Bossa’.
· Fully personalised and customizable text.
Letterpress Collection, Combined Rings
· Printed on ultra thick 540gsm natural finish card
· Letterpress on both sides of the invitation
· Can be produced in any colour you desire with our colour matching service ‘My Colour from Com Bossa’
· The names of the bride and groom are interlinked in concentric rings surrounding the date they are joined in marriage
· Prices from £5.95 (preferential prices available on larger quantities)
I love the idea of a yellow themed wedding, it’s Spring/Summer, sunshine and daisy’s without being too girly for your HTB.
A bride kissing her yellow clad mother is a particular favourite picture of mine. Just lovely.
Photo Credit (Left to Right):
- Buffy Deckmar Photography via Style Me Pretty
- Megan Reeve Photography via Style Me Pretty
- Simply Jessie Photography via Style Me Pretty
- Patrick Kantox Photography via Style Me Pretty
- Krissy Allori Photography via Style Me Pretty
- Callie V Photography via Style Me Pretty
- RF Productions via Style Me Pretty
- Emily Scannell Photography via Style Me Pretty
- Anna Sawin Photography via Style Me Pretty
I love the Bicycle motif for any wedding day, its elegant and vintage all rolled into one. These are some of my favourite designs currently out there….
Miss Print Design via Etsy
Cheer Up Cherup via Etsy
Beautiful Day via Not On The Highstreet