Our Wedding - August 2012
Flowers have been on the agenda this week. As my sisters have chosen their individual bridesmaids dress (see here if you haven’t already seen them) I wanted the flowers to be a neutral colour.
So, my white and cream flower inspiration is above. I still love the ‘countryside’ feel to flowers so everything I have chosen reflects an aspect of that.
It’s rather strange how suddenly involved you can become with these details. Before this week I could only identify 4 flowers, now I’m reeling them off…maybe, this is all part of growing up?!
Photo Credit (from left to right)
- June Lion via Style Me Pretty
- Heather Waraska via Style Me Pretty
- Ashley Daniell via Style Me Pretty
- Picotte Weddings via Style Me Pretty
- Historic Mankin Mansion via Style Me Pretty
- Ryan Jenson Photography via Style Me Pretty
- Pobke Photography via Style Me Pretty
- M Three Studio via Style Me Pretty
- Orchard Cove Photography via Style Me Pretty
Who would have thought that baked bean tins could be used as vases?
I presume at this point that everyone’s family hoard tins of wall paint in the garage from countless decoration jobs around the house? If you’re normal and don’t then getting the ‘tester’ sizes are a great way of getting your colour(s) at a budget price.
Alternatively, wrap some lace around your tins for more of a shabby-chic/vintage feel.
Photo Credit: Publisher’s own