Simple Single Flower Bouquets
There is an increasing trend in using the same flower for your bouquet; it’s clean, fresh and modern.
I love the idea of giving each of your bridesmaids a different type of flower and mixing up colours and/or style to give everyone something unique for the day.
Photo Credit (Left to Right)
- Valerie Duquet via Style Me Pretty
- Heather Warksa via Style Me Pretty
- Absolute Events via Style Me Pretty
- Elizabeth Messina via Style Me Pretty
- Shelby Leigh Photography via Style Me Pretty
- Close to Love Photography via Style Me Pretty
- Studio 28 Photography via Style Me Pretty
- Jen Huang via Style Me Pretty
- KT Merry Photography via Style Me Pretty
- Gia Canali via Style Me Pretty
Where to start? If you’re like me then choosing ‘a flower’ or ‘a colour’ is extremely hard - I love so many.
What I am discovering however, is that I love hand-tied bouquets with the kind of look that says ‘I went for a beautiful walk in the garden/rainforest/park and these are what I came back with’. Idealistic? Perhaps, but for me flowers should move, they should be gathered into a loving bunch and look effortlessly DIY’d.
Lets just hope that I can pull this look off by August!
Photo Credit: Style Me Pretty