My favourite weddings are those when you can just feel the emotion of the day and this wedding does exactly that for me.
There is love and laughter in these photographs and that is after all the best bit of any wedding day. Captured by Day 7 Photography I think you are going to enjoy this delightful Spring wedding.
Reception Venue: Vintage Villas Hotel & Events
Our Wedding - August 2012
Flowers have been on the agenda this week. As my sisters have chosen their individual bridesmaids dress (see here if you haven’t already seen them) I wanted the flowers to be a neutral colour.
So, my white and cream flower inspiration is above. I still love the ‘countryside’ feel to flowers so everything I have chosen reflects an aspect of that.
It’s rather strange how suddenly involved you can become with these details. Before this week I could only identify 4 flowers, now I’m reeling them off…maybe, this is all part of growing up?!
Photo Credit (from left to right)
- June Lion via Style Me Pretty
- Heather Waraska via Style Me Pretty
- Ashley Daniell via Style Me Pretty
- Picotte Weddings via Style Me Pretty
- Historic Mankin Mansion via Style Me Pretty
- Ryan Jenson Photography via Style Me Pretty
- Pobke Photography via Style Me Pretty
- M Three Studio via Style Me Pretty
- Orchard Cove Photography via Style Me Pretty