Today I have a wonderful wedding to share; yellow theme, a Carrie Bradshaw-esqu headpiece, a high-fiving dog (yes really) and so many brilliant vintage touches that I couldn’t possibly write them all down and do them justice.
So I think it is best if you just swoon at the images by Bphotographed instead.
First a few words from Sandra about the day, ‘we had the pleasure of photographing Vicky and Ryan’s wedding. They had their reception at Ryan’s grandfathers barn, which they totally renovated for the special event. Vicky, being a graphic designer, did all the work in terms of design!
We were very impressed with Vicky’s attention to detail, and love of everything vintage; they even hung a tree above the dance floor which took Vicky two days, on top of a ladder to decorate. They are clearly a couple that is loved by their family and friends, when the idea of holding the reception in the old barn, everyone told them they were nuts, but Vicky had a vision, and everyone at one time or another pitched in to make it a reality.’
I love the idea of a yellow themed wedding, it’s Spring/Summer, sunshine and daisy’s without being too girly for your HTB.
A bride kissing her yellow clad mother is a particular favourite picture of mine. Just lovely.
Photo Credit (Left to Right):
- Buffy Deckmar Photography via Style Me Pretty
- Megan Reeve Photography via Style Me Pretty
- Simply Jessie Photography via Style Me Pretty
- Patrick Kantox Photography via Style Me Pretty
- Krissy Allori Photography via Style Me Pretty
- Callie V Photography via Style Me Pretty
- RF Productions via Style Me Pretty
- Emily Scannell Photography via Style Me Pretty
- Anna Sawin Photography via Style Me Pretty